Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Communication Concepts

I've never worked for them but I have worked in areas that they have been in and these are my observations.

1.  They will hire anyone.  They had a guy in a 80's something van that had a very bad exhaust leak.  Doesn't look good when you pull into a neighborhood with 500k to 1 millian dollar homes.

2.  I've been out on several services calls from their techs and those technicians did hack work.  ex.  mounting a kaku on a 1 5/8 with a pvc coupling, no monopoles, cussing around the customer, smoking in a customer's house, not attaching cable to the house, charging the customer for rf modulators and other stuff Directv gives away for free, not even knowing how to correcly install a swm system. 

You might be a good technician and does his work well, but not many companies will hire someone that has worked for them.  My advice with the way satellite contractors are (Mostly scam artists) I would find work in some other field.  Even if its low hourly wage you will atleast see that check.  Good luck.
This is CABL.com posting #257331. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe6F
Posted in reply to: Communication Concepts by audioswami
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Communication Concepts installmike 6/13/2009 10:03:34 PM