Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Really?

"The Middle East Forum, a Philadelphia-based think tank, seeks to define and promote American interests in the Middle East. The Middle East Quarterly provides in-depth analyses. Campus Watch critiques Middle East studies in North America. Islamist Watch focuses on the lawful promotion of radical Islam. The Legal Project protects public freedom of speech in this subject area."

"Middle East Forum Director Daniel Pipes said in a speech at the Heritage Foundation that he would vote for Ahmadinejad if he could: "

I love it when people only half read post and then run their mouths. This is not propaganda this is what the Director of a Right Wing conservative think tank said in a speech at he Heritage Foundation. If I have to tell you who the Heritage Foundation is, you have no business replying to post in the political forum.

The reason I posted this was to show what these "Neoconservatives" are saying to each other. This kind of rethoric is in line with wanting the president to fail and not only dangerous but is not in the interest of America.

By any account, left or right,  Ahmadinejad is a threat to the US and Israel. For a director of an American "think tank" to say " he would vote for Ahmadinejad, if he could"  is crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #257302. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe6c
Posted in reply to: Re: Really? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Really? sab3r 6/13/2009 4:34:19 PM