Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: try and understand it this way

you are a trip. The vast majority of republicans and DEMOCRATS in congress passed it and CLINTON signed it. They are basically the same people. Why can you not grasp this. I don't like either party, they don't represent me.

And look at the dates, 1999 CLINTON was president, not Bush. It was two years before Clinton left office. So are you saying Bush had to pick up the pieces from Clinton? You are a party hack. You have been brain washed to believe any party gives a rats ass about you. Do you truly beleive that George Soros and the rest of the democrat progressive want you to have more power than them? This bill is what allowed all of the mortgage crap to start on Wall St. Here is another one for you, look at what party the CEO's of those groups who went into politice ie Jon Corzine, ex CEO of Goldman Sachs. They are overwhelmingly DEMOCRAT. You have no clue. I am not saying you should only not trust dems, you should not trust ANY of them. Who cleaned up the mess of Jimmy Carter. Ronald Reagan, funny how you gloss that one over too.

And you want to complain about Detroit. I beleive there is a sign at all entrance to there that reads republicans shot on sight. The mayor and council have been democrat forever, how the hell are you going to blame Bush for new fallujah, I mean Detroit. States and cities have their own power to tax and spend. It is not the federal governments responsibility in any way shape or form.
This is CABL.com posting #257242. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe5e
Posted in reply to: Re: try and understand it this way by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: try and understand it this way Gwester843 6/13/2009 12:11:36 PM
Re: try and understand it this way sab3r 6/12/2009 11:08:34 PM