Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: lineman work for peanuts!

Now that is funny.. A racist, as defined in most modern dictionaries is someone who believes that their own race is superior to another. I have never made any comments on this account or any other account on this site that would suggest otherwise. If I were to make a comment regarding race it would be a cliché, and not a "racist" post. Maybe you have prejudices that cloud your judgment or opinion. Here nor there your accusation is completely unfounded. With that said, I don't discriminate whatsoever.. I am convinced that most are uneducated about how this world/society work. To say the least they are ignorant. Americans are blinded with b.s. and practically deserve what they are asking for. On the other hand, I believe that ultimately it all works out in the end. If this offends you, then maybe you should look inside yourself. I have been visiting this site for 12 years +/-. Getting a response from admin takes several days sometimes.. Why would you be scrutinizing one simple comment from me? I am not attempting to get in your face, just clearing the air..
This is CABL.com posting #257233. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe45
Posted in reply to: Re: lineman work for peanuts! by Admin
There are 0 replies to this message