Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: alfredo / connect tv

$7500 Thats what Clay Howard, Alfredos friend didnt pay me after work in 5 states. Alfredo told me it happened to him and you just have to suck it up and move on. I said I used my gas, my materials, etc etc and just suck it up? I asked him why did u keep giving this guy work after knowing he wasnt paying his techs. He had no answer except sorry. We lost our businesses, our money, it was xmas and kids didnt get a xmas. He said he paid Clay, but no one paid the techs. He knew and did nothing. Clay was his friend. No mention of that anywhere huh? He was willing to put us all to work elsewhere when we were all totally broke from him giving his pal another chance. They all gambled with our money and our families lives. They never paid us nor made up for it! We never got paid and Directv kept giving them work knowing what happened to us. What happened to Directvs code of ethics they so call go by? I still have those invoices and Directv still is collecting off those customers. And still no one has paid me!

See these companies ask for loyalty and then they make u pay for the job and there mistakes! Their losses is our lost plus wwhat we lose! The world in which we live will stay the same until we change it! How much more do u techs have to see?
This is CABL.com posting #257213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe4L
Posted in reply to: Re: alfredo / connect tv by fundude101
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: alfredo / connect tv fundude101 6/12/2009 8:08:18 PM