Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Check this guy out.

That is why both of them should have declared BK like everyone else. So instead we have spent 80 billion dollars of OUR money in to these companies just in time to give away one of them to an Italian company and to tear up a century of precedant in the BK courts. You watch as this progresses, and other companies use the new precedant that was set by these to cluster fuck cases. And what happens when they cant get the same treatment under the law. So much for the 14th amendment, the damn Constitution thingy again.

I would love for a wise person to start working on this, when do they get here. And I don't need a hero, just some one who is not trying to make the world into his wet dream and can follow the Constitution as written. If Obama or congress could do that, I would lead the parade for them.

And you are incorrect. When you look at the whole picture is when you be scared the most. Most of the peices of what these ego maniacs have been doing the last 20 years by itself is maddening but not the end of the world. Stop and put them all together and the road map it draws is truly screwed up. In the words of one of your hero's, Mikey Moore, Dude, where is my country? And I don't have to mascarade around like a common middle class man like Mikey does either.
This is CABL.com posting #257186. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe4k
Posted in reply to: Re: Check this guy out. by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Check this guy out. Gwester843 6/13/2009 1:00:29 PM