Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Signs that the recession is easing????

Huh? does that mean? Please translate, dumbass... Regarding a different post, and I quote "my followers" are you kidding me? "my followers"? The only one following you is your local drug dealer, wondering when you are going to pay for the stash that fried you out. Here is the question of the week. How many people have told george wester to go fuck himself this week? Like I said, you are a legend in your own mind... I am not one that is a bully or regularly lowers myself to cheap childish insults but, you are so asking for it and deserving. A while back you were actually posting some interesting stuff once in a great while. these days you are flat out whacked.. I once had a dog that chased his own tail, he actually was kinda violent about it. Growling and jaw snapping out of the blue. For a bit it was funny. Then he started eating his own shit, and that was too much. Had to put him down. Seems you have been feasting on shit for way too long. Do the world a favor. Fill in the blank with your own solution._________________________________________________. Dumbass!
This is CABL.com posting #257108. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe24
Posted in reply to: Re: Signs that the recession is easing???? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Signs that the recession is easing???? uknowme2 6/11/2009 8:42:17 PM