Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware

No one put words in your mouth. That came out of one of your posts. Are you denying it? You haven't answered your reply if that's what you meant.

I have not stooped to any level but to ask "did you say it?" How is that stupid or bad? You talk of "no threats" when you have made them. Am I wrong? I don't think so.

I have not threatened you or anyone or called people names that didn't call me names first. So what level have I stooped to? Telling the truth? Wellll............ok. I ask questions to what you say and I would say that is starting a conversation. JD does the same thing. You usually come out with some "idiots or stupid" comment. Is this picture wrong? Do we need to get more of your posts to show you? How about becoming part of what you say we should do and start a conversation with the idea that there are different lines of thinking and just because you don't agree with that doesn't make others stupid or idiots. Notice I didn't call any names? You will see that in most of my posts.
This is CABL.com posting #256936. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe0i
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Beware Gwester843 6/10/2009 8:12:13 PM
Re: Beware Polehiker 6/10/2009 6:32:52 PM