Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: so...is this islam???

I was referring to the fact that he used the religion as a reason that he was not guilty. When someone else of a different faith kills they don't use their religion as a reason to say they are not guilty of murder and how many catholics have you heard lately beheading people or blowing themselves up and taking innocents with them? I am not trying to reinvent anything. I asked a question. An Islamic man isn't making threats, he killed someone for just being at a recruiters office. That isn't a threat. It is real. I am curious why you think you are so above everyone that you can make personal attacks and call people stupid and why you are defending Islam? And what the hell does the govenor of Alaska have to do with this thread? You really don't help at all. You get angry with people for attacking you and you find no problem in doing it yourself. When have I attacked you personally for something you posted? I haven't. Why can't you stick to the subject? Is that all you are as a person. One who doesn't like the news that is posted so you go ahead and attack the person that posted it? Or questioned it? Did you not question the last president and criticize him? Are there too many logical questions for you to answer? Or will I just be attacked with infantile name calling again?
This is CABL.com posting #256935. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe0h
Posted in reply to: Re: so...is this islam??? by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message