Create your free account now! Sign up

re: knights use of unlic contrators in Pinellas RE

you asked a question, peterac, and i gave my answer based on my experience. if the money is so good for you, why are you inquiring about employee based contractors? why are you complaining that the work is too light and the tech force too heavy? Did i like being 1099? Yes, of course. All im saying is that employee based isnt really all that bad. in some aspects its better. Besides, this is the direction everyone is heading because of legalities involving the misuse of the 1099 contractor. Most contractors are operating outside of the contractor guidelines and techs are finally doing something about it. The contracting companies will need to stop operating the way they have been in order to stop the complaints to the authorities or be forced to go employee based. Best case scenario would be for companies to start flying straight and stop screwing their techs,this will get them out of the limelight that they are in right now, and maybe all will be ok.BUT, if not, why do you want to keep getting kicked in the teeth to make someone else rich.
This is CABL.com posting #256924. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeZ6
There is 1 reply to this message