Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware

I know it is all rhetorical. But what gwester is demanding is a serious breech of all of our rights. All of those listed do tend to be much more critical of Obama than gwester. Nancy and Harry started all of that crap with the fairness doctrine trying to silence talk radio. This is a very serious issue. If the government can stiffle free exchange of opinions in violation of the Constitution, we are a third world nation. The way the judicary is with the whole "living document" theory, you can never be sure any more.

They are trying to control the news media. With the fairness doctorine and the notion of bailing out and making the news media non profits no one can seriously make a case that it would not give the pols undue control of the media. And if you go back through histroy, one of the first things that gets taken over when a group is trying to take more power is the media. I am not a conspiracy guy, but those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. And when you watch what they are doing in DC the last 20 years, I don't see any pol working for we the people.

This is CABL.com posting #256914. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeZW
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Beware l8rb 6/10/2009 5:36:51 PM