Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware

Hey Gwester do you know the posts you made thratening to kick someone's ass are crimes too. Terroristic Threats for one. And there would be lawyers lined up 10 deep to defend and sue the feds if they tried to move on anything ever written here. Little thing called the Constitution and that whole free speech thingy keeps getting in the way. This whole secret agent Gwester stuff is laughable. Do you know how much crack pot crap the FBI and law enforcement gets on a regular basis, I do. I am sure they have formed an entire multi agency task force to monitor the bar now. Did they give you a little tin foil badge to wear home too.

And it will be neat to see all of the newspaper writers and editiorial submiters get arrested too. They don't always speak kindly of the annointed ones either. And I guess they will be locking up all of talk radio and Fox news too, right Gwester. And all of the republicans in congress also, they say mean things about the 'messiah' too. We better start building more prisons and courthouses, we are going to need them. Wonder if they will rename the secret service the gestapo now.

We get it your a liberal and you like Obama. Great. Now pick up your ball and go home or I will have to report all of your Bush bashing comments to the black helicopter team and then you could be a cell mate too.
This is CABL.com posting #256736. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeW4
Posted in reply to: Beware by Gwester843
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Beware thetyrone 6/9/2009 11:16:11 PM
Re: Beware LocoDawg 6/8/2009 11:19:16 PM
Re: Beware Gwester843 6/8/2009 3:00:21 PM