Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Marines stick together

I am a Mescalero Apache. I have been in the industry for 15 years +. No one owe's anybody anything except what is asked of him but more importantly what he decides, what he choses to give. There have been many wars , many tragedies, many losses and sorrows. But most of all great sacrifies's. Every man is a warrior in his own way. Being honest , living up to your responsibilites, giving your life so that others may have theirs. Every nationality is guilty of it's own crimes , deception , lies, and hatred. I support any man that has fought for a cause ,fought because he was asked to, but more importantly , that he was  a man , a warrior, and sacrified not only his life , but losing some of himself in the process. I know that every warrior lives in most men's heart. The heart of one that get's up every day ,goes to work , bust's his ass , and does it because you do it for your family , and being an honest  contributer to society. After all ...........aren't we all in this togther? To the vet's and serving military.....
Thank you for your sacrafice , Thank you for your willingness to stand a post so that all of us may sleep at night , thank you for for being a warrior!!!!!!!!!  May God bless you and your family , and most of all you.
This is CABL.com posting #256729. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeWX
Posted in reply to: Re: Marines stick together by MitchellsInstallations
There are 0 replies to this message