Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTV Work question

DTV Backcharges for HSP or AFS for the companies I have done work for

Receivers not activated within 30 days (some companies 15 days)
 Make sure to get some type of paperwork showing when you received your eq or when you return the eq (CYA)

Non-Responders- They just raise it to 35% or higher and you won't be back charged. They only check on New Installs, I have been told and back charged regardless if the customer has a phone line or not. A Non-Responder is a Non-Responder.

OTG or On Time Gurantuee- This is if you don't show up at a customers house within the time frame. I never really had a problem with this, but I would always call my customers first thing in the morning and leave my # with the customer so they call me and not DirecTV.

Service within 90- This is if a customer calls back to DirecTV after you did there installation and says they have a problem WITH ANYTHING!! If the Service Rep can't help the customer over the phone and a In-House Tech has to re-roll on that job to fix the problem.
It could be remote control issue,wrong channel issue whatever the case might be.
   I normally leave my phone # behind and tell them to call me for whatever it is. Unless it's for a billing issue.
Once the 90 days is up they can call DirecTV

Qaulity Control-
Of course QC'S, Some companies really enforce them other's not as much. Just make sure that you find out what they charge back for certain items.

These are the most common back charges that I have occured, Some companies have all these in place others don't. Some prices range differently then others, So make sure that you find out what they charge for all these items.

Good Luck
This is CABL.com posting #256569. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeUn
Posted in reply to: Re: DTV Work question by john wilson
There are 0 replies to this message