Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hurricane Forcast 2009

Hey guys where did the money go ?????  It sure is hell not in New orland's. Now let me make this clear i myself can't stand New Orlands and i felt that way before the storm. It is a horrible place and walking up and down Canal street checking out the french courter i felt like i was going to be robbed, But fact is a lot of cable techs install companies went there and made a ton of money. Now people keep talking about tax payer money, But you don't think some or most of these people pay taxes ??? and where do the Taxes go ?? to feed the rich congress men and the rich companies that don't want to use there own money to start a venture. For example In NYC they have just built two new baseball fields for the mets and the yankees, Now the yankees was threating to move the team to NJ if the state didn't help pay for the new feild, Now why would the state want to or have to pay for private sector industry ???? Because it creates jobs. at least 6 months out of the year thousands are employed per city for these ventures. Now look at the united states as a Cable contractor or a Home theater installations company lets say when we contracted for Circuit city. Most of us had different locations in different states and for some reason if one of those locations went down where would you get the money to bring back up that system ???? your bank account and you would not waste time trying to get that system back up because the more day's that the system is down the more money you lose. Yes they need to rebuild New Orlands and build it better than it was before. I didn't hear no body on here complaining when Your great GW Bush sent 800 Billon dollars over to Iraq !! Or when he went back to ask for more. 800 billon do you know what that could have done for us ?? what about the Billons going to the banks and the auto industry. People talk about what the rich get taxed But if the hire some dummy that has no idea how to run a company but they don't worry because if they kill the company then the feds will bail them out. How can people defend people like that ??? Any one that loses there life like that is not good, Who cares about remorse ????? It is a thought and actions speak louder. As far as obama Hey we have a BLACK PRESIDENT GET OVER IT. it is like the yankees with 26 or 27 rings no one will ever catch up with them and that is the same with the Good ol Boy system. Hey look at this bush is the one that paved the way for Obama to get in office with the shitty job that he did so blame him, But remember BLACK PEOPLE WAS NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA it was a joined effort to get the republicans out now we have atleast 4 years to see what he will do but i think that it will be more like 8 years.
This is CABL.com posting #256562. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeUg
Posted in reply to: Re: Hurricane Forcast 2009 by Apseccomm
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hurricane Forcast 2009 sab3r 6/6/2009 4:27:45 PM
Re: Hurricane Forcast 2009 deleted 6/6/2009 4:06:57 PM