Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hurricane Forcast 2009

You are absolutly correct. It always amazes me how when the government is running a deficit, the answer to the problem is always to take more in taxes than to spend less. I guess reality and politicians can never be in the same room. And can someone tell me a case when the government raised taxes and the revenue projections worked out as planned. They use those projections to rationalize new spending right up to the projected amount. Go figure, the people who are going to be taxed have more of a clue than thoose who create the tax schemes and fing ways around them.

If you read the constitution and follow it, it shows a clear way to straighten out the budget. We have 2 million give or take in the military, 9 on the supreme court, 535 in congress, a vp and president. That 2,000,546 total. Curently there are almost 5 million employees and military personnel. And that does not include the 10's of millions of contractors, most of whom work soley for the government. Most of the work done by the federal government, according to the Constitution as written, are States rights and obligations.

The Dept of Ed is a prime example. They take taxes from all of us to Washington to run through a buracracy, to turn around and write a check back to the same state the money came from so that the state can spend the money on education. What did the federal government add to help education. Not a damn thing. All of the liberals all scream and shout that education needs more money, get rid of the Dept of education and the billions of admin costs they use can be used to buy books and computer as opposed to government drones.

I could go on forever about this, but I will stop with just one more thought. Pay attention to what the government is spending like it is your own money, because it is your money.
This is CABL.com posting #256540. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeTU
Posted in reply to: Re: Hurricane Forcast 2009 by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message