Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Heads UP! Direct Effect New Russell Leitch Com

Thank you sir. I too have had the same experience. Direct Sales Solutions was the first cable contractor i worked for and lost $1400.00. I am sure that they hire a lot of new people that end up working for this company. I am thinking of creating a professional organization like legal insurance sponsored by a very small fee. So we will have the money needed to go after these criminals. They know how much it cost to recover past due funds. They are in different states and different laws it is very confusing. Their contracts are weak and in some cases illegal in the state they operate in. Russell Leitch has gone as far as to accuse me publicly on the Cable Bar and in writing of fraudulent activity. I am known as an expert direct sale person who gets all the information and has a track record of good sales. I take the time to get it right. This is a first I was associated with the company for over 1 year and I was rehired a second time with open arms. He is still thinking I will not go to court or I cannot afford to go to court this is how he thinks. If he can get away with it he will do it.

(-REDACTED-)

This is CABL.com posting #256322. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeQo
Posted in reply to: Re: Heads UP! Direct Effect New Russell Leitch Com by cabsatman
There are 0 replies to this message