Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Recognize This Attitude! It's Yours!

I'll agree with that statement to a point.  Most will bash there head against a wall for awhile, then start running the other way.  There are the ones who think that this is all they can do and ever do so they never get out.  They turn around and get screwed left and right.  There are alot of issues that take a roll in what you are saying.  To blame everyone is stupid.  There are simply people who don't like to contenue to learn.

Thats ok and all.  A little complaining can go a long way.  Sometimes its good to vent at times too.  I have known of many jobs where I get fustrated and ask myself is this worth it?  I used to work for a company that every week they had new restrictions and told everyone that if they keep it up their jobs would all be replaced.  all 115 of us techs.  Now I learned all I could from them, however I refuse to put others in that situation.  We all know what its liked to be screwed over I don't think anyone here has not been.  Becides its hard to find a place where you can make over 800 dollars in 1 day.  Of course you work your butt off, but it can be done.

Life is what you make of it.  Yes some are too loyal to companies and its easy to do.  If someone teaches you everything you know and you work for them for a very long time it can be hard to say sorry I need to go my own way and you need to igure something out.  I apreciate what you taught me but I need to make more money now.

Some are ok with this concept others just can't do it.  Everyone has ther own reasons for staying in.  I honistly don't think people here are staying with a company and getting screwed all the time.  I look at it as if you goto a place you like or think is ok there is no talk about it.  What about the place that gave you the worst service or whatever? Everyone hears about it.  In reality it only takes a few bad eggs to make everything seem bad.  If I posted a forum here saying the telecommunication industry sucks I would have alot more responces then if I were to post Telecommunication Industry is great.
This is CABL.com posting #256218. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeOI
Posted in reply to: Re: Recognize This Attitude! It's Yours! by islandcable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Recognize This Attitude! It's Yours! tomkilburn 6/5/2009 9:54:37 AM