Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Read This!!!

i know installers are getting a bad rep on the bar for bitching and complaining from all the so called real lineman and cable dawgs  because WE all are trying to find the answers from each other to all the crap we are getting throwed at us,, this post is just putting it in black and white what our industry has been coming to for some time, THANKS FOR THE POST ,, the only way i have found to not get screwed is just to refuse to be a part of it,, stopped doing hsp installs back in january because of crap like this,  i know that some of this crap is to weed out the hacks, and got no problem with that part,,,  but its like the the $8 per receiver bc,,, last full month i worked for an hsp, kept my own records pretty close,, i did 42 installs and upgrades( service call not included)  out of these  i had a total of  104 receivers ,  90 of these had either no land line available ( which is most new move installs) or no jack available usually except for the main receiver,,  and customers pretty much know now that the line has no benefit to there service ( its mainly for dtv's benefit) so they will not pay extra for line install,,  i always try cause,,,, heck thats just more work if they will pay you,,,, thats   $ 720 that they would take from me for the month,,, good , bad, or just a hack,,, WE CAN NOT CONTROL THIS   it all          bbbbbbbbbbb     sssssssssssss
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #256169. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeNV
Posted in reply to: Re: Read This!!! by cabledawg71874
There are 0 replies to this message