Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Datech

Hey i would like to Offer My apologies for these post as the Asshole that posted this under my name had no permission to do so. He was supposed to be just reading not posting at least not under my name. My name is Tyrone Frazier and i am a owner of Affordable home Technologies and i worked for DA Tech for a brief moment for student rush, I never had a big problem with phil, But with any company there can be better thing done at DA Tech to make them a better company. The cable industry is a back stabbing industry which seem to get worst every year. Now as for as what i think of DA i went to da for student rush to make some money and they did provide lodging for the project as they do every year, I worked from Sun up to sun down so the person that said that i was at my condo is being untruthful, Now as far as the Customers equipment being put on the account, Yes that happened once as Dispatch too over 45 min to answer the phone or at least i waited that long, But when you running around with 20 and yes i mean 20 work orders 45 mins is a life time. There was other problems that i will not address on this cable bar as it is only for the ears of the people that i addressed it with. Now i will never get on here and slander a company as this is not the fourm for that. For the others Like sublime5373 and LanierMicro First off i have no idea who you are and if your going to come here and try and slander someone Please get your facts straight. All i see is Lie after lie, Because the problem is Some of that stuff is true and the truth hurts. But as for Phil i have no problem with him, Shit he topped of my tank on day and that was when gas was $3 and $4 a gallon. I have been in this industry to be a fly by night and i hate fly by night techs as they make the primes do some of the things that they do to try and protect themselves. See i read all the time about the Primes and the MSO's But i never see anyone posting about the Cable hacks out there and there are lot of them, But when charter is giving DAtech 500 work orders a day and don't forget about that add on's then what do you think that you will get when guys come there just to hook and book, I was planning on staying there, But i went to do some storm work in LA and then started a contract with Circuit City and now with Walmart and Sam's club doing there installs. I have not been with Datech long enough to form such a strong opinion of them, I can just go on what was going on when i was there. Marvin is a Nice guy owner of DAtech, As for Jason Blackburn he was a supervisor when i was there and he is cocky, But i never had a Problem with him, and that is because i didn't deal with him to much, In fact i didn't deal with anyone too much, I came in the morning got my Workorders and CPE and i was gone, Most of the time i would pick up more work and just ride, There was nothing else to do i don't live there, But i was going to get a Apt there until i was called to go to Baton Rouge LA to do storm work and it is a good thing i did because i got the Home theater contract as a Prime not a sub. I have over 30 Subs under me in 4 states i don't have time to throw mud on this site at no one. But i don't hide behind Nick names on the Bar For you others that want to lie and throw mud be a man Tell me that to my face.
This is CABL.com posting #255996. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeK8
Posted in reply to: Re: Datech by Theoricablman
There are 0 replies to this message