Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Home Theater Installation Price cuts..

Hey Guys what is the Biggest Beef Here ??? Money Prices, Hey i am not a big fan of these prices and yes there can be a few things done diffrently, But lets look at a few things. This is a very small industry and just about everyone knows everyone in some form or shape. Ok we are dealing with a client that will have low tolorence for this type of bickering because the more you bitch the more we are not concentrated on our work. Yes we was with CC and they paid good, But where are they now ?? and where are we ?? Where on the cable bar taking cheep shots at each other with the only solution is "don't do the work" or "you can get better" but if we are going to Put that out there then be prepaired to intorduce your source. See me i share with my fellow owners and will give them information as long as it won't hurt me or get in my way. We can't do it all. Walmart has over 3800 stores and counting and it will be a work in progress, This is something new for them and we have to show them that we can do the work, As contractors for CC we was doing good, Working together and that goes for all of us. See me i am concentrated on building my company to be bigger and better so come next year i can take 100 steps ahead not 200 steps back. Now what is the point of all these post ???? This is my first go around with mastec and any disagreements i have will be communicated to them Privatly not over the cable forum as that is what company owners do. Working together in this industry will only help us and creating enemies will only pull us Back, Let's Try and work together not shoot at one another.
This is CABL.com posting #255990. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeK2
Posted in reply to: Re: Home Theater Installation Price cuts.. by Apseccomm
There are 0 replies to this message