Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Heads UP! Direct Effect New Russell Leitch Com

Russell Leitch is a bold face liar. If anyone knows Jeff Jarecke with Bresnan Cable he knows the truth. All my sales were with Bresnan Communications were perfect with a $150.00 early cancellation fee. Other contractors with Bresnan have told me when my name is mention to Jeff Jerecke he wants me out there selling as fast as I can get there. I was the top seller in Canon City, CO with Direct Sales Solutions  AKA Andy the fat man Watson. I walked out on them in FT Collins, CO on a BS project with Comcast that is why he is causing me a problem.  I got $600.00 for a room and I left the project, and I will get the rest of my money and I will get my piece of mind. They really have known idea who they are dealing with. There was a bank robber called the "Friday Night Bank Robber" he robbed banks for thirty years he was very good. He was finally caught because of secondary reasons. I finally have another reason to sue him he is going to have to prove the statement about my fraudulent sales practices I have all my records. I was never given any information regarding chargeback’s and the agreed expenses will be determined in court. There contract is full of wholes that the state of Colorado will not up hold. I did not say my 1099 was missing he refused to accept my current info he was just playing with me. I called the office and gave my new location to Trish. I sent an email, I went to the Internal revenue they sent them a letter, and I sent a certified return receipt US mail letter that they would not sign for. All of my claims are documented. I have had the opportunity to work with a few good contractors unfortunately Russell Leitch is not one of them.

More to come

This is CABL.com posting #255972. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeKK
There is 1 reply to this message