Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Chinese Goods

Come on now my little g g don't be such a candy-ass.  Also I am not sure what jurisdiction a "political activist " has over what I say but I recommend they give it alot of thought before they knock on my door. I hate political activists more than politicians. See, you should know, since we are practically neighbors in the great state of florida that if I feel threatened in my home or anywhere for that matter that I can defend me and my family by whatever means necessary. You better stop making threats and racial remarks or it could be you that has someone knocking down their door. Our newest commies in charge don't care too much for race bashing. I thank the almighty every day that I don't actually know anyone with a mentality of you, as a matter of fact I changed my kids prayers to "Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul to keep, If I should die before I wake I pray there are no candy-asses like g g there when I get there. God bless S&W, God bless Sam Colt,God bless hi-capacity magazines, God bless Mr. Beretta and Mr. Benelli. Last, dear Lord, Please enlighten these ignorant bastards among us that think they know better how to live my life than I do before.... Well, dear Lord you know whazzup. AMEN!
This is CABL.com posting #255957. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeKv
Posted in reply to: Re: Chinese Goods by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message