Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: SK Wiring/Sean Kinsey BEWARE

I have to admit when I first met Sean Kinsey I thought he was honest and on the level,seemed to be on top of things well.He paid us for all work done,then 2 months after receiving last check I talked to him a few times about retainer he said mso cleared all work and he needed written request for retainer.I sent him fax and hard copy in the mail right away.Last I talked to him he was in FL. for A trip home and he would call me back that evening.No more phone calls,etc. answered after that for 2 weeks plus till this thread was started(thank you cabl bar)..He is correct about insurance because He never asked for it,it was storm damage repair and I didnt volunter it but I had insurance always.Dates started after because it was renewed at that time,if he wants I can send him last years coverage.Yes I did have a 2 man crew that was lazy and that was the last job before I fired them,live and learn.I don't agree with you about Steve,If he can handle supervising mdu jobs for me then I think he could handle a few drop's.If you and him had problems then that's your opinion,I stand behind my men.I was fine with you ripping me for a few hundred for hotel and insurance that I shouldn't have been deducted for and I even told you on voice messages to just tell me if your broke and can't pay me now,but not answering is not the right answer.Sorry it got so long guys just never been ripped before in 12 years.At least first time is only for 500.00.Now he is e-mailing me telling me to resend written request he never got and he will send the retainer,if he does I will add to this thread along with some kind of apology even though it's not hard to answer a phone...Sean Fenby...Fenby Enterprises....
This is CABL.com posting #255933. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeJ7
Posted in reply to: Re: SK Wiring/Sean Kinsey BEWARE by skwiring
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: SK Wiring/Sean Kinsey BEWARE Nate30 5/30/2009 6:07:35 PM