Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: the white house aint so white anymore...

You are so narrow minded it is beyond crazy. The progressive movement is what is tearing this country to shreds. Since Eisenhower, only Reagan was not a progressive.

Ps there is a congress involved it this whole mess too. And there are times, like now, that both houses were democrat controlled. A president can't pass laws by himself. He can't spend a dime without congressional sign offs. And before you open your mouth, the last two years of Bush;s term, the congress was controlled by democrats. Show me where the budgets that the dems cut are at. Show me where the rules to reregulate mortgage companies and brokerage house abuses are too. Can't find them, me either because they don't exist. You can listen to the newspapers and the tv talking heads all you want, every politician has blood on his or her hands on this one.

And that includes Barak. He tells us out of one side of his mouth that Bush spent way too much. Out of the other he tells us he is going to spend even more AND increase the sizr of the federal government. And we are to believe he will do it with no tax increases on any one who makes less than 250,000. If you believe that last one, I have some bridges for sale for you to buy.
This is CABL.com posting #255873. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeI9
Posted in reply to: Re: the white house aint so white anymore... by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: the white house aint so white anymore... johndunn 5/29/2009 1:17:56 PM