Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Chinese Goods

Pass it on America!(exaggerated whine) I have forgotten more than you will ever comprehend you pathetic excuse for whatever you claim to be. "I am gonna buy American goods" (another exaggerated whine) Wtf is still made in america that is not being subsidized by you and then taxed again? Nothing! Because of views and the views of the people like you. Unions leaders corrupt(workers paid beyond their worth), manufacturing outsourced overseas in most every over aspect because whiney bitches like you say "It's not fair"(extremely exaggerated whine), and ass-kissing government policy to every f'n whiner that comes along. Do not attempt to match wits with me, you are barely worth an insult in my view. This government cares nothing about you. You are a fool to think they represent you or stand for you whatsoever. You want to be a patriot puss boy? Start recognizing who the criminals are and who is committing the real crimes and stop attempting to be something you will never be. That is all it is, an attempt. Like two other sheep here ever even agree with your bs. I tell you what. You come up with a list of 25 essential needs in life "made in usa" that are reasonably priced so americans can afford them after their hard earned money is pillaged from them by the rediculous taxation forced upon them without their due representation, not to include a list of food. I will gladly follow this policy for ever. Not just a rediculous month of so called protest. You are the joke here, that is apparant. Idiot pool? You want to do something patriotic? Start being a patriot! To start with call out the people destroying our nation and remove these criminals from so called leadership.. Do you really think your vote counts? This is all a game. You are hardly a pawn as you have them so far up your ass you can taste them. How salty does oblowme's seed taste? Oh yes miss supreme court justice sodomizer...Thank you can I have another?
This is CABL.com posting #255822. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeIk
Posted in reply to: Re: Chinese Goods by Gwester843
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Chinese Goods Gwester843 5/29/2009 10:09:12 AM
Re: Chinese Goods Polehiker 5/29/2009 3:41:50 AM
Re: Chinese Goods MCT-40 5/29/2009 12:50:12 AM