Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Datech

Cablfrog

Dont believe everything you read......I am a super-sub who has worked with DATech since Jan of 07. Yes there was a price change recently from Charter and yes their QC program is a bit harsh. BUT if you do quality work no one gets in your pocket. If DA was like this fly-by-night describes I wouldnt still be working with them. The retainage program was implemented at $2000 per tech and has not changed since it started. My 5 (currently) techs quickly reached it and for the most part it stays full. Charter has a habit of holding on to chargebacks for a month to three months and then sending them thru in bulk.  Even if you are a good tech you will accumulate some over time as we all know no one is perfect. The retainage is there to act as a buffer against half your check being eat up when charter gets around to processing chargebacks, lost equipment etc. It guarantees you wont get hit OVER 15% on your check at ANY time.  I have no issues with it, it works.

I remember when THETYRONE was working for DA and he nor any of his techs were worth their salt. He is full of crap......I rarely come here anymore and wouldnt be here now if one of my techs had not called it to my attention.  Most of the ones crying on here are crying because they want to blame someone else for their own shortcomings.  Not saying DA is perfect, but I am still here and going on 3 years now, the checks are on time, and they arent rubber.  When I have an issue it gets addressed to my satisfaction.  That is more than can be said for a LOT of companies out there.

As for the 10% deduct for insurance......If you have your own that deduct doesnt exist. What kind of supersub are you if you dont have insurance, meters etc etc......you are THETYRONES kind of supersub. A flybynight jackleg who wouldnt know a real tech if he bit him in the ass. For that matter if you are a sub of any kind dumb enough not to get their own and let a company deduct 10% of their check you need to find another line of work, this isnt for you.

Bottom line.......THETYRONE is full of shit and spreading it around.

Herbert G Shaffer
Knotech Communications
This is CABL.com posting #255784. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeHI
Posted in reply to: Re: Datech by cblfrog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Datech thetyrone 5/29/2009 10:30:56 AM