Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Datech

ok first lets clarify somethings about what thetyrone is stating, if you are a tech that does a good quality job and have the experience to back it up YOU MAKE MONEY but if you are someone like this guy who came to Athens and did not even know or care about what he was doing in the feild, leaving jobs when he did not even do the simple things
like putting cpe on the customers account correctly and then going to his condo to sleep when he was supposed to be back at the customers house which he has told many of these lies not only on here but to customers also. Let's get a few things straight we all know standards and practices yes they have changed to a degree but the days of fly by night technicians with no regards to this industry will no longer be working because of all the bridges they have burned. look if you are a good tech and (honest) you can still make money in this industry , charge backs are put forth to make sure this happens let's face it no one likes charge backs, but if you do not do your job properly you have the chance of getting charged back. Simple things cause technicians to get charged back and yet  they still do the same thing and whine about this when every opportunity has been giving to do the job properly. Education and knowledge is why they have techs that do not loose money to the cable company. If a contracting company is paying you half of what they get what is the real issue I have worked for DA Tech for a while and I can say I have not had the issues like this guy is talking about he was a terrible tech and 20 years of exp (in what) BULLSHIT! again if you are honest and take pride in this industry you will not loose money, unlike guy's like THETYRONE I do my job very well and have never been charged back as for the retainage mine has been paid $2000.00 and i met that goal quickly plus I have all my tools and insurance. not like that guy who did not even have a meter go figure. any way the people this cat mention in his rude remarks all I can say is do not judge until you have met them and walked in there shoes especially dealing with bull shitters like this guy.. DA TECH is looking for techs but if you are like this guy I would not even apply, if you are honestly a good tech then apply..and I say all of this with respect to my way of making a living for the past 25 years and still doing very well for my self ( KNOWLEDGE NOT BULLSHIT GETS YOU FAR IN THIS INDUSTRY)..
This is CABL.com posting #255775. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeHz
Posted in reply to: Re: Datech by cblfrog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Datech thetyrone 5/29/2009 10:22:19 AM