Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Datech

Yes Blackburn is a Dick and that right there should tell alot about the company for hiring him. I have nothing personal against anyone there Not even Phil, The only reason Phil is working there is because John hammon likes him and they know without phil under the desk over there DA Tech would be gone long ago. Nothing in my post is misleading i have nothing to gain if they stay or go, Frankly i don't care. They should have tried to keep Jason sommers there instead of hiring the first dummy that can breath. The owners are nice guys but don't know how to hire there managers Area managers or PM's and Yeah the system is clean because the techs clean it up and then Da will find ways to charge them back for something and will charge them 3 or 4 times for the same thing, Who are you defending them ? Is this marvin or Jeff ?? Who are you ? send me a private message with your number and i will tell you why i feel this way and what happened. DATECH has the worst billing system that i have ever seen in the plus 20 years i have been doing this how is it that phil want to rely on EDW to do there billing ? you let the client do the billing ? My god i wish i had that type of money as my client can pay me what they want or i hope the billing is right and they don't care about there techs I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. That was a good company when scott smith was in duluth now phil is the area manager and the whole place has gone to hell. Now watch how many techs take it in the ass during student rush in athens. I send this warning to any tech out there thinking of signing up with DATECH DON'T DO IT YOU WILL LOSE MONEY. I never got on here and post nothing on a company, But this is something that needs to be told, How is it that it is ok for a company to take 25% of a mans check every week ? That is nuts Now you are saying that i am miss leading people then anyone that want a job with them before you sign anything with there lying Asses talk to the techs at the Athens system or the Gainesville system or the office they just opened up in Duluth and let them tell you what a great company they sub for, Let them tell you how the PM stands up for them or how phil will tell people don't worry about it take the money from the tech retainage they will never know. Charter in Athens is not hard to work for the problem is DATECH do not know how to manage the system, They need to be managing a comcast system where there is no QC and you can do what ever you want, Charter is to good for DATECH and watch how back they f up for Student rush, Charter really need to give DA the Boot.
This is CABL.com posting #255683. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeF5
Posted in reply to: Re: Datech by Theoricablman
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Datech Theoricablman 5/28/2009 8:36:27 PM
Re: Datech cblfrog 5/28/2009 8:03:07 AM