Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Datech

It's people like you who make this industry what it is. How can you defend a company that withholds 25% of your $$. Maybe you don't pay taxes but most of us do. DAtech is one of the most oppressive companies I've ever encountered in my 24 years in this industry with their arbitrary back charges and rule changes as they go along. Most of what they do is do is simple theft which they get away with because they are in GA.

How dare you defend them when you know that the retainage (which you will never get back) was only reduced from $3k to $2k a month or so ago? Furthermore these guys are rude, unprofessional and have very convenient memory lapses when it comes to paying for work done. In other words, the checks mostly never reflect the amt. billed. It doesn't surprise me that they work for Charter as they have a knack for hiring dicks like these. I can say all this because I'll never go looking for a job from them but you are somehow associated with them or work for them hence your attempt to defend them.....shame on you!

This is CABL.com posting #255664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeFM
Posted in reply to: Re: Datech by Theoricablman
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Datech Theoricablman 5/28/2009 8:41:38 PM
Re: Datech Theoricablman 5/28/2009 8:31:14 PM