Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I didn't write this but........

Outstanding post. I am in Philadelphia so I know what you mean about growing up in a liberal free fire zone. Eugenics is still alive and well today. The federal goverment is trying to social engineer our entire lives. But I firmly believe you can't legislate morality.

The progressive movement was born during the victorian era but it really got going with Henry Ford. He built towns for his workers with strict rules regarding all sorts of morals clauses. And we have rolled on from there. And if you look at the leaders of most large companies you will find many if not most are progressives. If you think the name for Progressive insurance was a fluke, look up its founder. These guys and gals all think that we are too stupid to run our own lives and that they are going to save us from ourselves.

And you are so correct about the dem vs rep bullshit. They are for all intents and pourposes one in the same. If you were handed 10 bills, 5 from each side, you would be hard pressed to tell who wrote what. I am still registered republican, but really don't know if other than trying to get more conservative people through to the general election if there is a reason for it. I am a conservative, not a republican. The dems would never allow a candidate I would like into a primary, so there is no reason to be there, but the rep are trying to get to that point themselves. I really wish people would start thinking as Americans instead of dem or rep. The political parties don't care about us, just their own power. It makes me sick.

This is CABL.com posting #255600. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeEK
Posted in reply to: Re: I didn't write this but........ by superlinedog
There are 0 replies to this message