Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Driectv and Dishnetwork Techs Quit Complaining

That is the problem........They dont know who they are.........They is you and me and everyone in this business............Now ifeveryone can get involved instead of thinking of themselves and think as a team then it would be possible, but as you can see even where you work most just don't get it and most are just thinking let the other guy do it and I will reap the awards. What they dont realize is they are reaping the rewards of doing nothing and their rewards they are getting now will eventually cheapen even more until they put themselves out of work all together. As I said the complaints are many, but even the complainers wont do anything to help themselves so how they going to get into helping the brotherhood. All you can do is pass it on and hope it will go somewhere before its too late........And it will take most the brotherhood to do it. So its up to you and everyone else. We are being led like robots and although most see it they wont do anything until it happens to them then its too late because now someone else is okay for now and then this trend continues....................
This is CABL.com posting #255117. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbewX
Posted in reply to: Re: Driectv and Dishnetwork Techs Quit Complaining by SpeedLasher
There is 1 reply to this message