Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Chek out this memo we got from the dish networ

Yeah ,
I have seen allot of backstabbing in satellite work.
Currently working a small area for a group since previous guy got caught trying to cancel the DTV dealers installs and turn the Cx into a Dishnet customer to get sales. Of course, the guy getting the sale was probably not putting his neck on the line since his sub was in the Cx house doing all the talking as the Cx was thinking what the hell is going on just get my DirecTV installed.
It's Ironic because I was just about fed up and was going to quit from a certain main contractors mngt issues. Then I got promissed all the work in this area (a big 2jobs a week) since I was just going to do the job for this DTV dealer's Cx.

I could go in to a diatribe on techs backstabbing techs that would last a few pages but I won't bore you.
Best thing you can do when don't get paid is to slap lien on a Cx house after you send a letter to the contractor and Cx demanding your install payment. I am actually considering such action as result of ConnecTV's 2007 blunder in Jax, FL which seems to be a slightly less than effective option.
My advice is
Always find out where the guy is licensed who hands you the work. The one time I did not cost me thousands......
This is CABL.com posting #255094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbewA
Posted in reply to: Re: Chek out this memo we got from the dish networ by Cowboy3939
There are 0 replies to this message