Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How the Stimulus Package is Really Working

I like that scenario. Just how many of those congressmen are millionaires, honestly, and not via under the table. This is why most people are unaware. Polehiker had stated on his thread that Obama was unaware of this guy and that guy. Who can know which one of these congressmen are crooked? They all messed up by being affiliated with Obama. The scrutiny is so indept due to having Obama in office, and you all know why, that they are tryin from every angle to make Obama out to be wrongly elected to Presidency. Just be real about it. All this stuff about his citizenship, his aunts citizenship, who he picked for this office and who he picked for that office is all part of the US's majority wanting to dig enough up on Obama to turn everyone against this administration. How do you like the Credit card bill? For you idiots with credit cards. Obama is turning everyone out who are basically criminals in office. ie: Cia officials, congressmen, etc. Exactly what this thread is about. We have kept quite too long gossiping about these type of congressmen, judges, cops, district attorneys, and anyone else who has power to make our life miserable.
Ie: a spanish cop in my home town is like RoboCop. He has busted just about everyone's child in town and sent them to Prison for robbery, drugs, etc. He is held in high standards with the people who make money off his bust. His son and another spanish kid were caught at school smoking a joint, his son got 1 day ISS (in school suspension) and the other spanish kid got 30 days AEP (alternative education program). Basically AEP is held in one room with no teacher, just a supervisor, no talkin 1 restroom break and you teach yourself while in AEP, via instruction from you original teacher. Now, another instance, this time his wife. She has worked for the city water dept for years. Where you pay your water bill and municipal tickets. Yep you already know where this is going. She got fired last week cause she has been keeping money for water bills and tickets, probably overcharging some people. In a sum of atleast $10,000. Not only that, her family (not her immediate family, but cousins, aunts, etc) hasn't paid a water bill in years. So this top cop states he was unaware of this to keep his job, right? I am not sure that they are even doing an investigation on this cops wife because he is a cop.
This town is know for puttin all of our children on the front page when they commit any felony crime. She was asked to leave or have charges filed against her, and nothing was posted in the newspaper about it.
An exact example of sweeping issues under the table because of your status. I am glad Obama is making it known that we have crooks in the white house, senate, house, cia, etc.
This is CABL.com posting #254994. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeuY
Posted in reply to: How the Stimulus Package is Really Working by C.HAROLD
There are 0 replies to this message