Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Directv Installs

If it is a commercial job and its as easy as it sounds, 35/25 would be the lowest I would go.  I figure on a normal install your looking at 40 for the dish and 40 for the first reciever. and 20 for each reciever after that.  Now I do satellite installs, but I refuse to work for less than 80/20 as a contracter on a residential property.  Now if I'm setting up a property the cost doubles if not tripples.  But most of the time I'll sell myself a little short if I'm not sure and charge a min of 75 dollars per hour.  That depends on the tools I have to pull out.  I pull out my spectrum analizer were talking in the 150 range.  Gotta remember the more expensive the equipment needed the more damage and need to replace it.  I belive I should be able to pay for each of my tools within 2 calls.  I got a magnet pull made the job easier.  It only took 1.2 jobs to pay for itself.  I will never under estamate having the right tool for the job.  Nor do I belive in having too many tools.

So again 35/25 if all I gotta do is connect a box and activate, maybe run a short run to a reciever.
Otherwise your talken cash money on the spot.
This is CABL.com posting #254975. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeuF
Posted in reply to: Re: Directv Installs by colin.704
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Directv Installs woodybeetle 5/20/2009 10:31:08 AM