Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: a letter to the change man.

I live in Philadelphia, I build tower cell sites for wireless companies. What is the damn difference where in PA does it matter? I live in the middle of a bunch of liberal maniacs in se pa who think the government is the be all to end all. And I tell all of them, including unionized family members to get a grip on reality, as should you. You want to name call and shout peoples ideas down, but just for ha ha's why dont't you just once tell us why the posts are wrong and what they should be doing. You make broad sweeping personal attacks but never ever offer anything to back up what you say. This is why you should run for president as a liberal, no moral fiber, wont tell anyone what you believe and why you beleive it but know to try to back people down with personal attacks. So again Run Gwester Run, you and nancy will hit it off just fine in DC.

As far as the name calling girly crap, if you don't want to be called out, start acting like a human being, state logical facts. I don't care if they are things I don't believe, I can respect an opposing view, but not the dribble that has been coming from you. None of that is honorable in any way shape or form. So lets hear it Gwester, what from the letter that started this thread is wrong and why? If you can answer that we can debate it on here no problem. If not, I will not have a battle of wits with an unarmed liberal.
This is CABL.com posting #254814. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mber4
Posted in reply to: Re: a letter to the change man. by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message