Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charter Communications Inc. on Friday filed fo

Paul and Charter management should hang their heads low. I can't cover all the details of my experiences over trying to upgarde my service and my past two years of service, but what I will say is that Charter has failed completely to understand the customer and its own employees.

I can sum it up describing the principal Charter works by. Charter believes that the customer wil take their service but on Charter's terms. They don't understand to this day that there are people out there with money in their hands wanting to spend it. but as a service you need to go get it and earn it.  Charter wispers over to those people, " pisssssssss, hey, hey you, I'll take that money but you bring it over here , ok" " Oh also under our rules, got it"

With their employee they must have an evil management committee that sits around and make punitive rules instaed of developing loyality and empowerment. They must believe these bad employee are the cause of our failure. The guilde line is "WRITE THEM UP" I never appreciated either of these principals of Charter until I left Charter and became a customer.

Enough is enough, I am a lazy customer. That means it takes a lot for me to go through the effort to change companys even if I am paying a few dollars more. So when my expeience is extremely sour over time and when trying to upgarde my service , I was encouraged to drop Charter. I removed as much service as I could on a single day of multiple calls dealing with their call center and then their local office and in two weeks Charter will have the proud honer of a 38 year veteran of the cable industry, going to dish.

Charter must be proud to have cause this. Maybe the bankrupcy will break them up and get rid of the poor management local and corporate. I would love for my current company to aquire the system I have experience with. I know heads will be cut.

If anyone cares for the details please write. You will find them extremely funny and sad. I am so ashamed of what Charter and Paul has done in this proud industry of service and dedication in the last 50 years.
This is CABL.com posting #254691. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbep5
There is 1 reply to this message