Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: knight

Ive been with knight for 8 years and Ive scene some shady Sh*t go down, ive always managed to sniff out the money and change my routes around to make money. It seems most of you posting are having a hard time dealing with being a contractor. Its the name of the game.  I see newbies think they know cable and cant even put a fitting on right. The most ive made doing calbe triples on a consitant basis is 3500 every two weeks.  Now its 2500.00.  Im pissed but where else are you going to make this cash. I dont agree with the price cuts or 100 charge backs but All the charge backs ive scene are from shady installers and its part of business. You have hacks, im not one of um.  Also if you really lookinto Knights way they treat contactors its like were employeess without benies.  Arent we supposed to have a low volt ot comm specl license if were truely paid as sub contractors. Also workmans comp.  I think so after contacting the state  and local licence board.  This rings true for all surrounding counties.  Were all unlicensed contractors so shut up and install that cable.  As for the drug testing now in place.  We go peeee and they send the results to me not knight.  What if i fail for smoking weed or poppin Roxies....humm i take another and another till i pass they i give it to knight.  Funny huh. Knight would lose more than half its contractors if theydid it the right way.  You You and You pee now.  That would never happen.  Shady I say.
This is CABL.com posting #254533. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbenx
Posted in reply to: Re: knight by MCSub
There are 0 replies to this message