Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This is what it is

I see less and less 'ideals' with people in this country and more and more me, me, me. Morality is going, although many of us cling to it but in the interest of diversity and accepting alternative lifestyles, morality suffers.

When I say morality I mean the things we would not want children to do or see. So if a child can't see it maybe we shouldn't be showing it is ok in the schools. Do they tell and show the kids what mommy and daddy are doing or just what the gays are doing? They can't give our children an aspirin but they can hide an abortion from the parents of a young girl and hand out condoms to horny young men and girls. Where is the sense in that?

As we speak of a better time when we were young, things still happened but behind closed doors which is where they need to stay if a child can't see it. If a child can't see it, for most things, I don't want to see it. I don't want to see men or women kissing each other (same sexes) on tv. I don't think we need to see mostly naked women on tv advertising skimpy panties and bras. Aren't there other ways to see advertise without exposing kids to it? Well they can do it on cable and we don't have to buy it but how do we know when a risque commercial is about to appear? We don't.

And we all know how I feel about our government and the size of it and their intrusion into our personal lives. So I won't go there in this post as I have gone on long enough.

We are not going in a good direction and haven't been for years....since the 60's anyway...."freelove" and all that. Where is the modesty? The decency?
This is CABL.com posting #254384. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbek8
Posted in reply to: Re: This is what it is by superlinedog
There are 0 replies to this message