Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A new meaning!!!!!

i have an adopted son who was living with people like you describe hearing from him some of the tales are horrible the problem being cps would have probably came out eventually but a cps call does not always mean them pulling a child from a home i know from experiance since i had to deal with a cps agency while i was adopting a child from them talking with the workers i heard all kinds of stories and out comes believe it or not it actually takes a lot to take a child away most likely the animal control would have taken the animals first over the children dont ask me why but thats the way our society is at this time kill a baby save a whale as a society we are pretty screwed up and backwards while going thru the adoption process all the county was concerned with more was establishing parental contact even though the parents put the childs life in danger they still at all ends try to reunify them it took three years of failures from the parents to finally convince the court that they were unfit and to terminate parental rights forever so now i have  wonderful kid who is part of my family forever as for what i would do i would have made the call i have made the call once when i watched a mother choke her child in the backyard while i was on a pole she had no idea i was up there and that was also a big deal i had to make the police report while being yelled at by her boyfriend and relatives as a cop caller and why i cant mind my own "F" ing business
abandon all hope evil enter in
This is CABL.com posting #254355. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbekF
Posted in reply to: Re: A new meaning!!!!! by superlinedog
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: A new meaning!!!!! Northwest One 5/16/2009 2:04:00 PM
Re: A new meaning!!!!! sdelnay 5/14/2009 8:23:05 PM
Re: A new meaning!!!!! sab3r 5/14/2009 7:58:05 PM