Create your free account now! Sign up

Why I "LOVE OBAMA"

He is so "UNAWARE"..
April 15th 2009 5:03 pm Barrack Hussain Obama, through his spokesman, claimed today that he was unaware of the tax day tea parties. Granted, that MSN has done a good job in suppressing any sort of coverage ahead of time (and the little coverage they did provide was derisive at best) but how out of touch is the Community Organizer in Chief, really?
He was unaware that he was attending a church for (20 years) with a racist pastor who hates America.
He was unaware that he was family friends with,  and started his political career in the living room of a domestic terrorist.
He was unaware that he had invested in two speculative companies backed by some of his top donors right after taking office in 2005.
He was unaware that his own aunt was living in the US ilegally.
He was unaware that his own brother lives on pennies a day in Kenya.

He was unaware of the AIG bonuses that he and his administration approved and signed into a bill.

He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Commerce was under investigation in a bribery scandal.

He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Health and Human Services was a tax cheat.

He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Treasury was a tax cheat.

He was unaware that the man he nominated to be the US Trade Representative was a tax cheat.

He was unaware that the woman he nominated to be his Chief Performance Officer was a tax cheat.

He was unaware that the man he nominated to be #2 at the Enviromental Protection Agency was under investigation for mismanaging 25 million in EPA grants.

And just think if this were Bush. There are people in comas more aware of world affairs than this guy.  

This is CABL.com posting #254281. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbejt
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Why I "LOVE OBAMA" nrb1 5/15/2009 9:30:29 PM
Re: Why I "LOVE OBAMA" ronjrcosten 5/15/2009 4:13:25 PM
Re: Why I "LOVE OBAMA" superlinedog 5/14/2009 7:43:27 PM
Re: Why I "LOVE OBAMA" bushmaster 5/14/2009 8:21:13 AM