Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fuck Abss

Oh yeah that is the good ol' boy bill I am thinking. Hudson Valley Tech something or other if I remember correctly. He showed up in NOLA with his talks of how he was going to change this and that. No surprise they pulled that on you, like I said I was 2000 plus miles from home I should of stuck to by guns and got it all in writing, like I wanted to do but I had a 'friend' that was already there say 'no bro you don't need it don't worry its all good just get here' Yeah those were the days, don't fucking miss them a bit. Now with looking back I notice he didn't get on the plane untill his stuff was all in writing. Whatever man, live and learn and boy oh boy do I hope they fucking learn sometime. I know Lisa got all pissy when someone posted the background information about her and Mike, kids names ages and addresses, boy didn't that get her goat! Fucking bitch, oh yeah in case you read this bitch, that 500 was chump change in comparision to what I put up with dealing with the broken promises and lies, furthermore go fuck yourself!
This is CABL.com posting #254174. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbehK
Posted in reply to: Re: Fuck Abss by uknowme2
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Fuck Abss linedog 0001 5/13/2009 11:26:03 PM
Re: Fuck Abss uknowme2 5/13/2009 3:29:17 PM