Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Holy Toledo!!!!

Yeah Bushmaster all things considered you are probably correct in your thinking..... One never knows ... Plan for the worst and Hope for the best and try not to shoot one's own family and self..... Someone put something in the water is not my typical thinking yet if I want to go pop off a few rounds off at the gun range... then so be it and I should not have to pay a dollar a round for pistol ammo... Supply and demand will dictate prices yet at the same time do you not think that the military and law enforcement are not adding to the price increases???? The demand is that high and people in this country are indeed in a panic mode...  It's like the guy that did the post about the World War II ammo.... What the hell did he think that I use to shoot  my WWI and WWII guns with????????????? and  was he so suspect of the condition of the ammo that he thought that his post was funny??? Or was he a G-Man??? I have ammo from the 30's 40's 50's and I have not had a problem with it as it was stored correctly and I continue to do so.... Anyone that trys to think that modern .223 ammo out serves 30.06 or .308 will have to out think our own Guberment as they themselves are rethinking the armaments of this country and have contractors working on that issue. The guberment came out with .40 S&W to replace the .45.... Your tax dollars at work Bro! A 1912 gun will kill you just as dead as your neighbors dog or his son's pellet rifle.....   MI- Garand... Our nations finest...... Sorry Man I usually dont RANT....
This is CABL.com posting #254147. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbehj
Posted in reply to: Re: Holy Toledo!!!! by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Holy Toledo!!!! bushmaster 5/12/2009 9:54:29 PM