Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I'm finished with Cable...

BizMarke on "Yo Gaba Gaba"

Trust me, I'm not going to defend this batch of freaks either.  As a father of a toddler, I find them disturbing and a PITA to watch with my 1-1/2 year old (who loves this show for whatever reason)... With that said, my kid responds to some of what they are teaching.  I did look into the show on the internet and found that the characters are also members of a british rock band (must have failed if they're doing a childrens show).

Again, I find thier teaching methods odd and bizarre ...but effective.  Besides, there are much worse childrens show out there pushing agendas that are counter to what I want taught to my child.  Dora The Explorer is one show that WILL NOT be watched in this house.  Dora like pushing spanish and mandrin chinese more than english. 

Overall ....I'd give the Noggin network a B+ on what pre-school and toddler shows they do have.

Just bring back the old-school stuff like Popeye, Capt. Kangaroo, and The Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner show.  H.R. Puff-N-Stuf .....now we talking!!!

Peace
This is CABL.com posting #253957. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeef
Posted in reply to: I'm finished with Cable... by ActionTec
There are 0 replies to this message