Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: where did all the money go????

The only way this is ever going to work is if a hardcore group of us stand firm and have a national walk out period. During that period we remain vigilant and keep an eye out for those that continue to work during the walk out period and remove the valve stems from their tires, or something else not too harmful that would impede their ability to carry out work for that day. Now I know that I'm going to get people responding that "if I catch somebody letting the air out of my tires I'll eff you up" but to those that say that, I say you are the problem in this industry if you undercut and rip off your brothers and sisters in cable. Go back to what ever 3rd world country you were milking goats in last month and see if you can get a job installing cable there.

One other thing. For every good tech/contractor out there that knows what they are doing and and takes pride in their work product there are 100 or more wannabes driving around in monkey crap brown caravans that smell like hot ass and have garbage cascading out of them every time they open a door with no real diagnostic equipment or proper tools with ladders they stole bungeed to their luggage racks tearing up people homes and places of business and thinking they are Gods gift to cable.

And I have worked for primes that tout themselves as a "professional fulfillment provider" with "highly trained professionals" but still utilize the above mentioned miscreants to simply have warm bodies a.k.a.  more meat for the grinder.
This is CABL.com posting #253625. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd8T
Posted in reply to: Re: where did all the money go???? by ronjrcosten
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: where did all the money go???? nrb1 5/15/2009 10:28:58 PM
Re: where did all the money go???? C.HAROLD 5/14/2009 11:12:06 PM
Re: where did all the money go???? Dvr Catv 5/14/2009 10:17:23 AM