Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: where did all the money go????

Yeah your 100% correct, I'll just live like an illegal.  I'll move my wife and 2 daughters out of our safe comfortable home, in the quiet well protected neighborhood we live in, with the wonderful schools and move into a ghetto full of illegals and live with 4 other families and 1/2 a dozen cousins in a 4 bedroom apt and have to worry about cousin Paco having sex with my 14 year old daughter, and where we end up screwing the landlords as we move from dump to dump and only pay to move in. Then I won't have to pay taxes any more because I'll work some job off the books or under a stolen identity. Instead of health insurance that my wife's job provides at $188 a month through BC/BS I can go to the hospitals emergency room every time I or one of my family sneezes. I'll run around and make more anchor babies with other illegal alien women, and when I'm not doing that I'll steal everything that's not nailed down and basically turn wherever I live into what looks like a third world country.

And oh yeah since I'm not sending 80% of my earnings back to my families where I came from I can spend all that money on beer and drugs because life is good. WAKE UP !!!!!! real people have to spend real money to live a real life.
So unless you are not paying your dues in life, or maybe you still live in your parents or grandmothers basement, working for slave wages is just not an option boy genius.

Oh I just checked your profile and see you are a project manager. Now I know where the "just shut up and do your job" attitude comes from. Your mentality reminds me of a time about 67 years ago when people in Europe were being told to just shut up and get into the shower. Just put your head down, push forward, and get into the shower without complaining.

Getting shit done ???? I got shit done. I was the guy the AOM's would request go out on VIP commercial jobs because I got the job done and made them look good in the process. I as a true contractor showed up clean cut and clean smelling in my paid for new white chevy express cargo van with my ladders secured in the ladder rack properly (not with bungee cords and ground wire) with all the proper tools and diagnostic equipment to get the job done. Unfortunately the payout to the contractors has been cut by about 80% in the last 5 years to the point of taking home Wal-Mart wages after all expenses.
This is CABL.com posting #253619. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd8N
Posted in reply to: Re: where did all the money go???? by highlandsavannah
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: where did all the money go???? TheRobMan 5/21/2009 10:24:57 AM
Re: where did all the money go???? ronjrcosten 5/7/2009 9:26:11 AM