Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's so special about Charter Cable Installa

If you need it to be explained to you Then  you are truely in trouble .

I don't want to post here to bash the OP or anything.  I just want to make it clear for everybody.

Fastrunner spoke to me over the phone and wanted to be a SUB for Charter.  He used to work as an inhouse for a Cable company in NY but now doing something else (correct me if I'm wrong Fastrunner).  I merely told him the difference of Charter to other cable company just like Comcast using IVR and Cablevision using a laptop to provision the modem/emta.  I already know the guy is NOT QUALIFIED to be a SUB.

He then called me 2 or 3 more times and wanted to know more about Charter.  He even asked me if I could train him for FREE.  I said if you want to know more about Charter, he can work as an inhouse first before becoming a SUB. 

BOTTOMLINE:  THE OP IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BECOME A CHARTER SUB AS HE'S GOT NO EXPERIENCE YET.  MAYBE SOMEDAY......

BUSHMASTER:  There's a guy here 'BILLYBL35' who used to work for me in MA and I'm pretty sure he heard MY WORK IN CHARTER CT and VT so I definitely know my stuff.

This is CABL.com posting #253486. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd6E
Posted in reply to: Re: What's so special about Charter Cable Installa by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message