Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ogliarcy = war against freedom

It may be a conspiracy but most all of it is fact and easily proven. Being in control of the media since its inception has held back information greatly and they have as much as admitted it. Thats why David Rockefeller declared the internet dangerous as you can see why below.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
George Washington

To enter into this fight you certainly will be exposed to attack without bounds and should not be entered into lightly. Ron Paul is a very brave man for exposing the fed. I bet his life insurance is high. Of course if something untoward were to happen to him....well that wouldn't be good.

Kennedy basically lays it down here,one of the best speaches of all time,a true American Patriot,so sad we lost such a great man so young.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE 

This is CABL.com posting #253426. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd5G
Posted in reply to: Re: Ogliarcy = war against freedom by thepro77
There are 0 replies to this message