Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

For one the price of gas is staying stable. banks are beginning to lend more. your dumb asses with credit card just got a revision so you don't keeep paying$15/mth on a $5,000 balance thinking you are lowering your debt, started more jobs around the country, kept the market from dripping completely out, what else do you want him to do. Sounds like you all are waiting on a stimulus check cause you feel that blacks wait on handouts from the government and since a black man that came from that era is president he is going to look out for you trailer trash honkies. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Go ahead and go back to work there is no check coming. If he wants to give you some money he will notify you via KKK rally. Also for those that are employed and not contracting he is adding money to the end of your check weekly or monthly. Oh yeah did I mention that teachers and schools are getting raises and money to get more books,etc. Not to mention these racial profiling cops getting a raise. Are the sissy ass marines getting a raise strip pole? By the way what the hell does servicing your country have to do with you bein tough. Most of the guys that joined the military branches were nerds with taped up glasses. Once they came back they think they are tough because they have learned all that faggot ass jargon "If you can't eat it, or fuck it, kill it" That is some of the dumbes shit I have ever heard. I take it you didn't kill any men. LMAO! Fag! Probably didn't kill any sheep either, being that you grew up on a ranch.LOL! This is some funny shit. Yo ass was shooting trees without holes wasn't you. Sit your retired ass down some where. siente te, Puto! I got to go pay my dues at work, Maybe I'll kill a dog on the way since I can't fuck it, oh no that won't work cause you grew up around mexicans so you think you can eat it and fuck it. Damn, that cliche aint worth a fuck. You can eat and fuck just about everything can't you? I figure you would know since you lived by that cliche. I bet you still got cases of bullets from WWI, II, and Nam! You did a lot of fucking though or getting fucked, Go Pole!
This is CABL.com posting #253332. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd4a
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by linedog 0001
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: There are some haters on this forum sab3r 5/5/2009 7:00:06 PM
Re: There are some haters on this forum tech! 5/5/2009 3:13:37 PM
Re: There are some haters on this forum tech! 5/5/2009 2:48:04 PM