Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do you feel about the U.S. future?

I agree with you, what's going on here and throughout the bar, constant bickering like a bunch of little kids.  When I boast about the US Navy being the greatest..., I am saying we have the mightest in the world and that goes for all branches of the military.  Although my devotion is and always be for the Navy, I respect all the other forces as the primary goal is the protection of all the freedoms we all hold dear.  Besides, I have family members who have served in the Army and Marines as well.  When we get together we  like share stories and there is a bond between that is much different that the bloodline.  I will never outright bash another branch, but as far as someone who lies about their having served when they know they couldn't make it out of basic training infuriates me.

The paraphased fourth paragraph of the Willie Lynch letter in essence explains some of what happens on this bar.  We've ALL got to learn tolerate one another inorder to rectify the things that are dragging our nation towards the status of Central/ South America.  

I don't know many people on the bar well enough to go to battle against them, I just reply to those who feel a need to attack me personally, amazing how immature a bunch of us; me included, can be at times.

Every now and then it requires a level-headed person to intervene and restore rationale.     

This is CABL.com posting #253191. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd1T
Posted in reply to: Re: How do you feel about the U.S. future? by satmanbill
There are 0 replies to this message